- Dean of the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences at the Université Libre de Bruxelles since 2010-2014
- Academic officer for relations with Chinese universities (2010-2017)
- Honoris Causa at the University of Bucharest since 2009
- Teacher at the Université Libre de Bruxelles since 2002 : Classes: “Political Parties”; “Sport and Society”, “Political Regime in Central and Eastern Europe”, “Compared European Policy” “methodology of Phd” “Insitution of EU”
- Assistant Director at the Doctoral School in Social Science of Bucharest 2004-1014
- Invited teacher at the Université de Montréal, the University of Bucharest, the New Bulgarian University, the Universitatea de Stat din Moldova, the Institut d’études politiques de Lille, the Institut d’études politiques de Bordeaux, the Institut d’études politiques d’Aix, and the Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Strasbourg, Université de Tunis, Fudan university, Wuhan University.
- Author of a reference book on Political Parties Emergence in Central Europe.
- Co-author of a recent book on Social democracy, Sport and Identity and a book on European Democraties
- Author or co-author of about 25 other books on Political Parties in Europe, Politics in Belgium and Politics in Europe.
- Author or co-author of about 30 papers in national and international journals about Politics in Albania, Politics in Moldavia, Politics in Romania and Elections in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Author or co-author of papers translated in English, Polish, Czech, Romanian, Italian, and Spanish.
- Guest speaker in about 100 national or international symposia.
- Organizer, co-organizer or scientific coordinator for about 50 national or international conferences.
- In charge of 15 PhD Students.